HN4 - Uniquely Ha Long Bay [1 Day]
Halong bay, the magnificent heritage with its 2000 islands rising from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin. Ha Long is an excellent example of a Karst landscape created by a complex chain during millions of years of geological movement. Let us take you back in time on a fascinating relaxing journey along the Red River Delta to the World Heritage Site: the Halong Bay.
Halong Bay 1 day tour initerary
Tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel to start Halong Bay 1 day tour (Old Quarter) from 8 AM-8.30 AM.
We will drive 3-3.30 hours to get to Halong Bay (Tuan Chau Harbour - the biggest Habour in Halong Bay). You will enjoy the beauty of rice fields with busy farmer working using Vietnam tradditional methods of cultivation on the way (We have a break 30 mins in the middle)
Check in the boat at noon, while lunch has been prepared by Crews on Cruise. While having lunch, the Caption will drive the Boat Cruising aroung the most magnificient bay bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment - you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
The stop of 4 hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace.
We will come back Harbour around 4 PM and we will stop at a break in the middle of the way. You have chance to go to rest room or have a drink. Arriving at about 8.00 - 8.30 pm, we drop you off at your Hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay full day Trip.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets (2016) to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
Bamboo boat rowing (5 USD added)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Tour price per person in USD :
|Option||1 - 5 pax||6 - 10 pax||Private|